Les Estinaudes 2014
Vineyard SEROL AOC Côte Roannaise Red
This cuvée has been specially selected for its aromas of ripe red fruit and its round and drinkable nature.
- Grape variety : 100% Gamay.
- Soil : Sand on granite.
- Vineyard : Planted at high density (9,000 to 10,000 vines/ha) and cultivated according to Terra Vitis sustainable viticulture requirements.
- Vinification : Manual harvest, fermentation-maceration of seven to nine days, during which two rackings per day, and one rack and return. Temperature begins at 22°C during the beginning of fermentation before reaching 30°C to 32°C during maceration, due to temperature controls. Hot pneumatic pressing, then cooling of the juice at the end of the fermentation to preserve the aromas.
- Maturation : Four to eight months in a cement vat, during which at least two rackings and a fining. The wine is bottled on the property.
- Alcohol : 12% Vol.
- Tasting : Garnet red with a brilliant intensity. Aromas of black fruit (cassis) and red fruit (raspberry), with a mineral and spicy expression. On the palate one finds the same aromas but in more concentrated form, supported by silky and balanced tannins.
- Service : Between 14°C and 16°C, accompanying charcuterie, meat and cheese.
- Packaging : Bottle 75 cl.
- Conservation : About three years.