A modern and well-equipped cellar allow for separate vineyard vinifications.
- 80% Red, Gamay, AOC Côte Roannaise
- 9% Rosé Sec, Gamay, AOC Côte Roannaise
- 3% Rosé Demi-sec, Gamay, Vin de Pays d’Urfé
- 3% Rosé, Ancestral Method, Gamay
- 3,000 bottles of White, Viognier, Vin de Pays d’Urfé
The partially underground cellar contains mostly cement tanks and some wooden tronconic tanks.
These temperature-controlled tanks are perfectly sized for vinifying separate vineyard origin.
After sorting, the whole bunches are gently transferred by conveyor belt into tank.
Fermentation takes place exclusively with natural yeasts.
The ageing period lasts 4 to 11 months, and the wine is racked as needed.
All wines are domaine bottled.
This equipment, combined with our procedures, provides us with complete control over the production of our wine and allows us to track every step from vine to bottle.